|William (Bill) L. Baraban|
- Director of Golf Technology Development, Training and Hiring of Professional Staff for The PGA Tour Superstores – Included development and writing of operating procedures for the instruction programs, indoor technology implementation and new store layouts & designs. As part of the Executive Team, I was part of the monthly review of sales by store, class and product type.
- Director of Golf at The Standard Club in Atlanta – Included management and budgeting for 15+ golf staff employees, development of events and new membership golf programs.
- PGA Master Professional – Master Professionals number under 350 individuals out of approximately 25,000+ PGA Professionals.
- PGA Section Teacher of the Year.
- PGA Section Merchandiser of the Year.
- PGA Section Horton Smith Award winner of the year.
- 3 Time Nominee for Golf Digest’s “Top 100 Teacher of the Year” list.
- Recognized in Golf Digest “Top 100 Club Fitters” worldwide list.
- Awarded Master Club Fitter designation by Henry-Griffitts.
- Certified Fitter for Mizuno, Ping, KZG and Titleist systems.
- Certified Instructor in “Plott Advanced System Profile”. Used in last year’s Ryder Cup in helping Captain Paul Azinger’s winning team’s pairings.