Good Judgment is Key to Success
Measuring Judgment – the toughest test of all… until now!
- “CEOs are ultimately judged on their wins and losses. There is a saying that practice makes perfect. Leader- ship decisions are too complex to ever believe we can make perfect decisions.”Paul WitkayCEO of Alliance of Chief Executives
- “In an interview, you rarely can assess how a person will respond to everyday stresses and deadlines. You really don’t know from the short amount of time you spend with someone if they will exercise good judgment in decision making… the Judgment Index took a lot of the guess work out of the process.”John MoorePresident and CEO / Memphis Regional Chamber of Commerce
- “The Memorial Hermann Healthcare System is using the instrument extensively. We are constantly measuring and improving the values of our organization. Value-based staff helps us achieve our goals.”Dan WilfordCEO / Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- “The Judgment Index has become part of our process and is a tool we would not want to go without.”Emerson E. Russell, Jr. President / ERMC
- “Lowering the high cost of turnover and avoiding the expense of bad hiring decisions clearly make the use of this tool very financially attractive, not to mention the benefits our patient’s receive by our doing a better job of having the right people in the right jobs.”Doug BeckstettVice President & Chief Human Resources Officer / Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- “The JI is an instrument that gives us feedback on an individual’s ability to make judgment calls, decisions and choices.”Robert CraigoKrystal